- Super comfortable & soft
- Perfect wearing comfort
- Bow detail
- Easy & Feminine at the same time
Cute & easy at the same time: there's no better way to describe our new Easy Bow Slip-Ins. Similar to our famous La Franjas, our new Easy Bow Slip-Ins make styling on hot summer days especially quick and easy, without sacrificing the necessary portion of style. Our new styles come with a flatter, cushioned sole that's made from 100% natural jute for incredible comfort in an instant. Plus, our new Easy Bow Slip-Ins feature a bow detail, giving them a playful touch. With stylish colours like black, peach, khaki, crema, gold and silver, they'll look contemporary and add a twist to all your summer looks: our new Easy Bow Slip-Ins are always your perfect companion.
THE UMBRELLA offers the ultimate protection against dirt and soaking and is always particularly gentle on your favourite espadrilles. Moreover, it seals the surface so that it has to be cleaned much less often and can thus also be cleaned faster.
- Thanks to highly effective nano-sealing, dirt and water simply and effectively roll off.
- Breathability remains completely intact despite nano-sealing.
- Premium water-based quality, made in Germany - food-safe, skin-friendly and harmless to the environment.
- You can't see or feel it - but the Umbrella is always there. Colour neutral and not noticeable.
HEY MARLY is committed to the responsible treatment of people and resources.
An essential cornerstone of our actions is the awareness of the social responsibility of entrepreneurial activity.
We demand from ourselves and our international business partners that socially fair, socially and environmentally compatible standards are followed throughout the value chain of our products.
On the one hand, it is important to us that we visit the production sites and the working conditions several times a year; these impressions strengthen our choice of manufacturing partners as socially fair, responsible and sustainable companies.
On the other hand, we make sure that the companies are subject to regular audits based, for example, on the Sedex Corporate Governance Standards, which include the following initiatives, among others
- Prohibition of child labour
- Payment of minimum wages
- Abolition of forced labour and disciplinary measures
- Health care in the workplace
- Working hours and overtime regulations in accordance with national laws
- Elimination of discrimination of any kind
- Inclusion of environmental and safety issues
- Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining
- Social responsibility policy
- Management systems and anti-bribery and corruption policies.
You can find more on this topic at https://www.sedexglobal.com/sustainable-development-goals/