- Super comfortable & soft
- Perfect wearing comfort
- Platform sole
- Clean & Chic at the same time
Wearing comfort, trendy colours and timeless styling: there's no better way to describe our new Clean Chic Slip-Ins. Similar to our well-known La Franjas , our new Clean Chic Slip-Ins make styling on hot summer days particularly quick and uncomplicated, without sacrificing the necessary portion of style.
Our new models come with a higher, cushioned sole and a clean design with that certain something. The sole is made of 100% natural jute, which is not only good for the environment, but also for your feet, because the material provides an incredible wearing comfort. There are also great new colours to discover that are perfect for the summer: whether it's an ice cream date in the park during the day or a barbecue party in the evening, our new Clean Chic slip-ins in nude, leo, black, crema and gold will round off any of your outfits.
THE UMBRELLA offers the ultimate protection against dirt and soaking and is always particularly gentle on your favourite espadrilles. Moreover, it seals the surface so that it has to be cleaned much less often and can thus also be cleaned faster.
- Thanks to highly effective nano-sealing, dirt and water simply and effectively roll off.
- Breathability remains completely intact despite nano-sealing.
- Premium water-based quality, made in Germany - food-safe, skin-friendly and harmless to the environment.
- You can't see or feel it - but the Umbrella is always there. Colour neutral and not noticeable.
HEY MARLY is committed to the responsible treatment of people and resources.
An essential cornerstone of our actions is the awareness of the social responsibility of entrepreneurial activity.
We demand from ourselves and our international business partners that socially fair, socially and environmentally compatible standards are followed throughout the value chain of our products.
On the one hand, it is important to us that we visit the production sites and the working conditions several times a year; these impressions strengthen our choice of manufacturing partners as socially fair, responsible and sustainable companies.
On the other hand, we make sure that the companies are subject to regular audits based, for example, on the Sedex Corporate Governance Standards, which include the following initiatives, among others
- Prohibition of child labour
- Payment of minimum wages
- Abolition of forced labour and disciplinary measures
- Health care in the workplace
- Working hours and overtime regulations in accordance with national laws
- Elimination of discrimination of any kind
- Inclusion of environmental and safety issues
- Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining
- Social responsibility policy
- Management systems and anti-bribery and corruption policies.
You can find more on this topic at https://www.sedexglobal.com/sustainable-development-goals/