- light summer shoe
- comfortable jute sole
- versatile combinable for every occasion
One thing is for sure! The Bast Crema will be your new must-have piece for warm days. The mix of sporty and chic complements every look and lets you wear it for all occasions. A real all-rounder that will awaken summer feelings in you!
Due to the traditional handmade production in Spain, you can bring the summer feeling home with you. The sole is made of 100% natural jute. This is not only good for the environment, but also super comfortable.
The high comfort sole adapts to your foot and increases wearing comfort. Just right if you want an extra soft cushion for your feet. Notice a new, super light running feeling already with the first steps.
Do you know your shoe size at Converse, Birkenstock, Vans?
Then take them here too!
Important: Are you constantly between two sizes when buying shoes?
Then take the next size up at Hey Marly!
Our products are lovingly handmade. We try to filter out deviations from the standard in our quality control. If it doesn't fit you, just get in touch with us, we'll find a solution.
Our espadrilles are lovingly handmade (Made in Spain). Product details and colors may vary slightly in reality.
- high quality leather (engl. Suede Leather)
- raffia braid
- 100 % natural jute with thin grippy natural rubber outsole
- extra padded insole for even more wearing comfort
- Sole height
- Bast Crema: 3,5cm
THE UMBRELLA offers the ultimate protection against dirt and soaking and is always particularly gentle on your favourite espadrilles. Moreover, it seals the surface so that it has to be cleaned much less often and can thus also be cleaned faster.
- Thanks to highly effective nano-sealing, dirt and water simply and effectively roll off.
- Breathability remains completely intact despite nano-sealing.
- Premium water-based quality, made in Germany - food-safe, skin-friendly and harmless to the environment.
- You can't see or feel it - but the Umbrella is always there. Colour neutral and not noticeable.
HEY MARLY is committed to the responsible treatment of people and resources.
An essential cornerstone of our actions is the awareness of the social responsibility of entrepreneurial activity.
We demand from ourselves and our international business partners that socially fair, socially and environmentally compatible standards are followed throughout the value chain of our products.
On the one hand, it is important to us that we visit the production sites and the working conditions several times a year; these impressions strengthen our choice of manufacturing partners as socially fair, responsible and sustainable companies.
On the other hand, we make sure that the companies are subject to regular audits based, for example, on the Sedex Corporate Governance Standards, which include the following initiatives, among others
- Prohibition of child labour
- Payment of minimum wages
- Abolition of forced labour and disciplinary measures
- Health care in the workplace
- Working hours and overtime regulations in accordance with national laws
- Elimination of discrimination of any kind
- Inclusion of environmental and safety issues
- Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining
- Social responsibility policy
- Management systems and anti-bribery and corruption policies.
You can find more on this topic at https://www.sedexglobal.com/sustainable-development-goals/