HEY MARLY is committed to the responsible treatment of people and resources.
An essential cornerstone of our actions is the awareness of the social responsibility of entrepreneurial activity.
We demand from ourselves and our international business partners that socially fair, socially and environmentally compatible standards are followed throughout the value chain of our products.
On the one hand, it is important to us that we visit the production sites and the working conditions several times a year; these impressions strengthen our choice of manufacturing partners as socially fair, responsible and sustainable companies.
On the other hand, we make sure that the companies are subject to regular audits based, for example, on the Sedex Corporate Governance Standards, which include the following initiatives, among others
- Prohibition of child labour
- Payment of minimum wages
- Abolition of forced labour and disciplinary measures
- Health care in the workplace
- Working hours and overtime regulations in accordance with national laws
- Elimination of discrimination of any kind
- Inclusion of environmental and safety issues
- Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining
- Social responsibility policy
- Management systems and anti-bribery and corruption policies.
You can find more on this topic at https://www.sedexglobal.com/sustainable-development-goals/