- Velcro strap
- platform sole
- extra comfortable footbed
- Chunky look
- sportive & modern at the same time
ALWAYS ON TRACK: With the sporty trekking sandal you are always casually & cool styled. Clean, natural & feminine interpretation and ultra comfortable. The padded footbed and the straps with practical Velcro closure offer you extra comfort. The cool chunky look provides a modern styling for the trendy leisure outfit in no time. Whether you prefer animal print: leo or monochrome in black or crema - the trekking sandal upgrades your outfit with casual coolness.
THE UMBRELLA offers the ultimate protection against dirt and soaking and is always particularly gentle on your favourite espadrilles. Moreover, it seals the surface so that it has to be cleaned much less often and can thus also be cleaned faster.
- Thanks to highly effective nano-sealing, dirt and water simply and effectively roll off.
- Breathability remains completely intact despite nano-sealing.
- Premium water-based quality, made in Germany - food-safe, skin-friendly and harmless to the environment.
- You can't see or feel it - but the Umbrella is always there. Colour neutral and not noticeable.
HEY MARLY is committed to the responsible treatment of people and resources.
An essential cornerstone of our actions is the awareness of the social responsibility of entrepreneurial activity.
We demand from ourselves and our international business partners that socially fair, socially and environmentally compatible standards are followed throughout the value chain of our products.
On the one hand, it is important to us that we visit the production sites and the working conditions several times a year; these impressions strengthen our choice of manufacturing partners as socially fair, responsible and sustainable companies.
On the other hand, we make sure that the companies are subject to regular audits based, for example, on the Sedex Corporate Governance Standards, which include the following initiatives, among others
- Prohibition of child labour
- Payment of minimum wages
- Abolition of forced labour and disciplinary measures
- Health care in the workplace
- Working hours and overtime regulations in accordance with national laws
- Elimination of discrimination of any kind
- Inclusion of environmental and safety issues
- Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining
- Social responsibility policy
- Management systems and anti-bribery and corruption policies.
You can find more on this topic at https://www.sedexglobal.com/sustainable-development-goals/