- Slip-In Summer Shoe
- uncomplicated & comfortable
- with casual fringe detail
- Ideal for warm summer evenings
NOTE: If you are between 2 sizes, choose the bigger one
La Franja is considered the sun worshipper among shoes and not only makes the heart of fringe fans beat faster. The easy slip-in makes styling on hot summer days quick and uncomplicated. So put the drinks on ice, because with La Franja you're sure to have something to celebrate.
Traditionally handmade in Spain, you can bring that summer feeling straight home. The sole is made of 100% natural jute. This is not only good for the environment, but also super comfortable.
The comfort sole adapts to your foot and increases wearing comfort. Just right if you want an extra soft cushion for your feet. Notice a new, super light running feeling with your very first steps.
Do you know your shoe size at Converse, Birkenstock, Vans?
Then take them here too!
Important: Are you constantly between two sizes when buying shoes?
Then take the next size up at Hey Marly!
Our products are lovingly handmade. We try to filter out deviations from the standard in our quality control. If it doesn't fit you, just get in touch with us, we'll find a solution.
Our espadrilles are lovingly handmade (Made in Spain). Product details and colors may vary slightly in reality.
La Franja Espadrille Sandal
- high quality leather (engl. Suede Leather)
- 100 % natural jute with thin natural rubber outsole with good grip
- extra padded insole for even more wearing comfort
- sole height
- La Franja Espadrille: 2cm in front / 2,5cm in back
HEY MARLY is committed to the responsible treatment of people and resources.
An essential cornerstone of our actions is the awareness of the social responsibility of entrepreneurial activity.
We demand from ourselves and our international business partners that socially fair, socially and environmentally compatible standards are followed throughout the value chain of our products.
On the one hand, it is important to us that we visit the production sites and the working conditions several times a year; these impressions strengthen our choice of manufacturing partners as socially fair, responsible and sustainable companies.
On the other hand, we make sure that the companies are subject to regular audits based, for example, on the Sedex Corporate Governance Standards, which include the following initiatives, among others
- Prohibition of child labour
- Payment of minimum wages
- Abolition of forced labour and disciplinary measures
- Health care in the workplace
- Working hours and overtime regulations in accordance with national laws
- Elimination of discrimination of any kind
- Inclusion of environmental and safety issues
- Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining
- Social responsibility policy
- Management systems and anti-bribery and corruption policies.
You can find more on this topic at https://www.sedexglobal.com/sustainable-development-goals/