Stroke on Top
Animal print never goes out of style. As a self-confessed fashionista you can't miss the topping collection Animals by HEY MARLY. You know that yourself, of course! Nevertheless, it's nice that you share your love for animal prints with us and the big runways. With the timeless fur toppings you can now give your base a trendy stroke - and your look too. Whether as a highlight of your tame street style or as a wild "all-over print" outfit. Roaar! ;-) We are curious about your mix.
Our products are lovingly handmade. Product details and colors may vary slightly in reality.
- Ethno Beads: Bead application
- Mars Metallic: natural leather with structure foil
- Pretty Loop: Natural leather, partly with applications
- Pom de Paris: Natural leather, partly with applications
- Texas Chic: natural leather, partly with applications
- Rock Rebel: natural leather, partly with applications
- Milano Cool: natural leather with structure
- Brilliant Life: gemstones
- Cote D Azur: Fabric
- Animal Print: printed fur
- Santorini: fabric
- Hola Chicas: fabric
- Wedding Time: fabric with applications
- High quality gold plated push button (Made in Germany)
- High quality imitation leather - washable
HEY MARLY is committed to the responsible treatment of people and resources.
An essential cornerstone of our actions is the awareness of the social responsibility of entrepreneurial activity.
We demand from ourselves and our international business partners that socially fair, socially and environmentally compatible standards are followed throughout the value chain of our products.
On the one hand, it is important to us that we visit the production sites and the working conditions several times a year; these impressions strengthen our choice of manufacturing partners as socially fair, responsible and sustainable companies.
On the other hand, we make sure that the companies are subject to regular audits based, for example, on the Sedex Corporate Governance Standards, which include the following initiatives, among others
- Prohibition of child labour
- Payment of minimum wages
- Abolition of forced labour and disciplinary measures
- Health care in the workplace
- Working hours and overtime regulations in accordance with national laws
- Elimination of discrimination of any kind
- Inclusion of environmental and safety issues
- Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining
- Social responsibility policy
- Management systems and anti-bribery and corruption policies.
You can find more on this topic at https://www.sedexglobal.com/sustainable-development-goals/